Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweethearts


It was baby Ivy's birthday :)
She is very naughty, wild but cute :)

Her mom held a birthday party at her house.


there she was :)
looking pretty :)



nah, this is my babyboy.
Quite independent, can barbeque on his own :D


he was trying to stuck the sausage in.
he asked for my help but I said no :P
so he was trying to make this out very seriously :D


yay, then barbequeee :)


I am jealous! because she has huge and pretty eyes ;D


shocking face of my brother x) hahahaha!



and then, he posed!



Baby Rainie came after a while.
Ah, she is quiet and sweet :)


see, she posed a peace with me :D
happy!

And, I just couldn't stop smiling looking at her :)


Barbeque with daddy :)


Before leaving, this was the last picture that I had taken of baby rainie.


she is just too sweet, especially when she smiles at you :)

Who don't love kids?
they are just simply cute and adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment