Wednesday, July 14, 2010

文娱晚会


WEN YU WAN HUI ROX! :D


En and I :) while waiting for our turn, we must camwhore to kill time, if not we would feel super nervous.

View from the corridor


During preparation, duh so nervous!

I was too nervous until couldn't look straight at the camera :P

First performance was 二十四节铃鼓.

Ish, ours was the third one after fan dance.

I hoped that the performance was okay.

After everything, I was soooooo relieved!
Didn't slip, didn't forget the steps. :D
Took a picture with my beloved en :)


And my beloved 5INGs came to the back stage right after my performance ended.
Aw, thanks for your support I was so happy :D
Too bad kc couldn't come.
I love you all!

hahahaha, after that I was totally freeeee.

Sze Chin and her brother singing

camwhored with en :P


Bravo!

amy


Eric



En



zhangyik


Adrian joined them after a while.
Huh? why different hands one? X)



and, the emcees :)



Their group picture



From left, tracy, me, en, sze chin and eric!


me and sister! hahahahahaha. both having our make ups.

Lastly, I love this picture!
Friends forever :D


Had a great night.
Thanks for the night buddies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment