Friday, July 23, 2010

3D Effect


is lousy.



This was the first time I watched a 3D movie

and

I definitely DON'T like it.

The 3D spec was huge and very uncomfortable, so zor deng -,-
And I think that the effect was pretty similar with the normal one.
I would rather watch normal version, at least was cheaper and was more comfortable.

Ugh, wasted RM20 for one ticket man! 

* * * * * * * * * *
Today is Friday :D 
One week is finally over and I am really very happy! 
Because weekends are MINE :) whee! 

Exam are still going on, but, I don't really care about it.
Didn't revise everything, didn't check after I did everything, didn't even think for the stupid answers. 
Ugh, why must we waste time on this? stupid thing. 

Ah, forget about the unhappiness. hahahaha!

Let's think where to have fun tomorrow! :D Maybe, I should go for a

MOVIE! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment