Monday, July 26, 2010

M'sia International Toys Fair


Decided to accompany my sister and her friend to midvalley to visit the Malaysia International Toys Fair.
Hahahahaha, honestly I don't know much about toys, because I don't really like them. Lol :P
Took a ktm there, sigh* waited for so long still hadn't come.
Our country's public transportation system is too "good" -,-


Klang, the crow town.

Tututututututu, slowly tutu until midvalley -,-

Having lunch :)
Yum yum, I had japanese cuisine at the food junction there.
my favourite :D


well, toys time

Art is always so beautiful


cute toy :)


after painted


cute little thingy!


Ah Boon the cat looks a little like you :P


Toy Storyyyyyy :D


Me with buzzer!
buzz buzz - - -


anime


I love this stall the most :D
there are cute things inside!





with one of them awwww, I want one!


eesh, I don't like these kind the most :P


cute brick bears :)


and this too!


yeee, so cute bag :P hahahaha!


It's called the To-Fu Oyako!


Cosplay contestants
*death note*


went back to dooodolls again ♥
cute laptop decoration :D


and more fluffy stuffs!


Tag LEE SI EN! :PPPPPPPP


DOOOODOLLS, so cute ♥


more cosplay participants
*vampire night* I think so ><


They were selling colour lenses too, there were abundant of them! hahaha.


ew, me don't like! :P




cosplay :




Doooodolls again hahahahahaha!


cosplay:



Lol, my face was not at the right place! :x


I am loving this :)
me, pamela and my sissy. :P


I got bored of being at the fair, so went to something like wedding fair beside the toys fair ;)
This one I likey! because everything just looked so awesome, nice, and romantic. ♥♥♥

when we first walked in, the staffs from lence ladies academy gave us a talk so that we would consider to join their group lol!


I thought it was all about gowns, pictures ... but look!
DESSERTS!
Oh my gosh, this looked toooo yummy already, my super favourite.
And they were very generous to put lots of fruit on top, unlike those kiam siap one not nice one ;P
we bought six! and they were yummilicious!  


Mostly couples came here. I felt like a fish out of water with my sister loitering inside.


Wedding gowns, any women don't long for a perfect wedding?


Red Gorgeous :)




After all the "wow look, this is awesome!", "waaaaa see this gown is sooo damn nice!", "ohmygosh the wedding pictures are just looking way toooooooooo romantic!", we went to the nutrition carvinal on the other side. hahahaha!


here, was a different thing.
It was all FOOD! healthy food :D wah super nice.
This was the second nicest after wedding fair.


VITAGEN!


YAKULT, but I personally prefer vitagen because yakult is very kiam siap :P


even Gardenia breads looked high class here x)


Hmm, I wondered why maggi was there.
It isn't good for health lor. -,-


Nestle, no longer my favourite. hahaha!
people grow up :)


It was about 3pm already.
Gosh, must quickly get home to study add the bloody hell maths.
we walked to The Gardens because sister wanted to look for a storybook, and I forgotten its name. haha.

@ The Borders

please lah, antibooks! :P


promovie! :D
Don't you think these look more attractive than books?
sorry, but I really hate books. >< unless you give me a super interesting book then maybe i'll consider to start reading :)  


Took a ktm home, took me two hours time.
Ughhhhhh -,-
Annoying public transportation.


I love to hang out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment