Friday, May 6, 2011

Water For Elephants


Watched this this afternoon with Eric and Eng seng :) Tracy fml-ly ffked. lol nevermind alright, next time next time :) perhaps when we are in genting! yeay! :P

A veterinary student abandons his studies after his parents are killed and joins a traveling circus as their vet.





Robert Pattinson as Jacob

Well, he's a vet in the movie so Jia Wei, this is a VET :P



She's lovely :) 




Overall, it's not so bad lah :) but guys don't quite like it. lol. 

So why do I watch so many movies? BECAUSE this is the only worthy thing that I can do to kill time. lol. Don't ask me to use my time wisely to study or what-so-ever. I am going to study like shit when my second semester commences and I am going to suffer, as in I am in the hell. hahahaha. College is of no fun seriously. 

See, with one movie, RM9 and I can spend 2 hours already. great right! compared it to shopping, I think movie is far greater :P haha! I must control myself like SERIOUSLY! 

Anyway, I don't find it boring or lifeless but I think that it's nice and relaxing. :p I just don't want college to start. :( 


Till then, ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment