Tuesday, November 29, 2011

忙里偷闲


hahahaha totally forget about blogging! 
sorry beekee <3 

Jason wong indirectly reminded me when he asked "oh you have a blog?" in college today! haha :) so yeah, decided to spend some time and sacrifice my sleep time a bit to update my blog a little. I am so sorry guys! anyway, don't think there is still anyone here. :p *update for fun yeay* 

Well, fall semester has been a shit to me, so stressful and the works are like never ending, never ending torture and i suffer never endingly. so yeah, it is bad. now it's like 2 weeks before finals but I still feel that it's like a never ending semester. everytime i hang out with friends I feel guilty because i have a lot more to revise, everytime i do my revision i feel bad because I don't study enough. fml, life sucks weih haha!

alright, to update a little about my happy life! hahahaha *i just found out that they are all with friends* omg where's my family! 



#1 @ d'Italiane Kitchen, sunway giza with the best girlfriends of mine <3 



had such a good time with her <3 my soulmate, she understands me very well :) 



this girl MIA for a few months and finally, she updated me with something last night! <3 love you so much dear! my best girlfriend!  <3



#2 did like 15 hours of community service for moral studies. Apparently, we only have this very "fake" picture of the group members because something really bad happened. :( I feel so sorry for the girl <3 love you! 

from the left, tracy, me, womanizer, shea wen and amanda :D girls' power! 



#3 last day of faisal cup! with patricia, sweet girl <3 :)



girlfriendssssssss <3 :D



#4 fright night at taylors, seriously I am so not prepared for the thing so anna helped me a little, thanks :) 



#5 Yuen with ADPmates :) celebrated cheejen's birthday, had a good great time :D



I seriously gain weight like no body's business, I am so doomed. sigh* anyways, very nice chicken wings :D



dropped by at college for a while, took a picture with our awesome photographer, tracyyyy dear <3 :) 




#6 went to westlife's concert at bukit jalil :D with the best person who will always be by my side :) <3 i love you! 



#7 went for toefl test with my beloved lin in penang, thanks to my aunt alot and thanks to her for helping me so much, if not I would have failed worse :( I got back my results and it was so bad, I did not even hit the requirement of university of waterloo, doomed! 



hang out with her at queensbay mall after toefl test <3 :) 



#8 makan at melissa's place! 


my loveliest girlfriends in college <3 :D




alyssa and I, I love this girl so much! she is like one of the nicest person I have ever met, seriously :D not like me, so mean. aiya, have to get influenced by her a bit lol! 



#9 @ d'Italiane kitchen with the girls again! <3 we had like superb time there, even the waiters smiled at us like all the time :D happy! 



one of my best friends in college, lin-nette <3 :D



group picha <3 




#10 road runners drivers @ tugu negara with Taurus members :)  love this picture with lin <3 



freeeze everybody! 



group picture @ timesquare :D



love this picture too, with lin, tina and tracy <3 




with the girls at timesquare :) mmm, I smell christmas! so loved <3 



mathelogic competition tomorrow, 
sociology test on wednesday, 
calculus test 2 on friday, 
university application due date, 
accounting term project due date next week, 

deng! not sien meh :( 

I AM SO EMO RIGHT NOW THAT I CANNOT THINK OF ANY FUN HAPPENING COMING UP SOON. LOL. HOLIDAY FASTER COME, MONEY FASTER COME, PLANS FASTER COME I WANNA TAKE A BREAK! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment