Monday, July 12, 2010

Farewell Svenja,


we will miss you :)


had a dinner with Svenja and the classmates on a Sunday night at Lucky 10.


People were eating.
Hmmm, the food was just okay there but the nicest would be CHEESE OMELETTE!
OMG, zhixiang and en! I miss this food :D


Started taking pictures,


Chit-chatting and having some fun,


Duh, eric what happened to you!? X)


Eric, Jiawei and Weeminn.
take one


Take 2!



with my classmates :)



We were very sad because svenja was leaving us. :(

When she first came to my class, I didn't dare to talk to her at all. Because my english was very very bad.
Until form five, when she sat beside the person behind me, I started talking to her a little.
Although we were not that close, I would always remember you in my heart :)
You are a nice girl, svenja!


How are you?
I hope that you are doing well there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment