Monday, August 16, 2010

AGM


It was AGM :)

I was supposed to reach at 7.30am but I was a bit late.
But, I was still very early. hahahaha!
Get what I mean? :P

the going-to-be bekas seats



I was rushing with my report after that.
I did this once, but the feelings were different.


St.John Anthem



aha, it was time for me to give my report.
I wondered people could hear me,
I wondered people were listening to me, hahaha!
But I saw the teachers were so darn attentive. -,-


this was the moment I love the most, passing file to my next generation. hahaha!
Good luck and all the best Loke Chi Kin!
and behind him is his assistant :)


tadaaa, we had nothing in our hands.



Jia Wen giving out souvenirs to us, bekas.


Nahhhh, forget about all the formal parts.
It was time to EAT!
Told you, I like kaiying's fruit salad the most! hahaha
can you make that for me again in mp? :P


with the form fives bekas.


alright, do your very best you two. :)


It was time to BERSURAI.
I stood at the last left corner of the squad. hahaha.
I always did.

Suddenly some childish people simply kicked the ball and hit my arm.
Owh I was super geram, nevermind forgive all those little fellows.
I am generous, :P nah!

This should be the last time I entered a squad.


Bye guys,



and goodbye too mates :)


Yea, seriously got to know some nice friends in st.john.
And now we left.

Does this mark the end of our friendship?
NO.
Keep in touch guys :)

Maybe I will forget that I am from KPS
but
I will never forget that I am from Division 14 & Division Kwang Hua (G) Cadet.

And so,
I bid St.John farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment