Sunday, August 15, 2010

Depravation

I banyak duo luo.

Did nothing useful today.

I woke up at 1pm when kherching phoned me to go study at starbucks.
But, I couldn't go. :( sadly.

Everyone in my house was having gotong-royong.
Ish, no choice I had to clean up all my stupid stuffs.
It took me some time until evening.

Gosh I felt so exhausted and didn't want to do anything.
Could anyone understand how I feel?
Owh I hated that feeling, a lot. 

Then, cousins and aunts and uncles started to come to my house. 
Wowwww, I just kept playing with them. 
Did nothing, then watched tv until 10.30pm. 
And now, I am blogging. 

walaoeh, why am I sooooooooooooooooooooo 
terrible, horrible and vegetable? 

I think
神仙也救不了我了。

Anyway, 
Good Luck to all the form 3-ers in their PMR trial tomorrow. 
Enjoy your life, I really envy you all.
I am so desperate to go back to my form 3 life.  

no matter what
I am still going to end this post with a
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment