Friday, August 27, 2010

Holiday


IS LOVE! ♥



And I am happy! ;)

Well, this morning I should go for grace tay's class, but I skipped by oversleeping again :P
hahahahahaha!

Yea, I know some of you really think that I am terrible, but
this is me, and I am this terrible.

Tried to change, but fail. ;P

Alright, I woke up in the afternoon and went out for brunch with family at Kenny Roger.
Well, I don't really like the food there but the home-made muffin is yummilicious! :)
but the spaghetti I ate there was asam laksa flavour! wth imagine, quite geli. :P
But my dad likes it! hahaha.

After that was fun!

I went to play badminton with the buddies at botanic club ;)
wheeee, it was fun and relaxing.
I was so happy! :)
Sometimes I feel really good to sweat, too much better than staying inside studying.
right?

but after en and tracy went back, I still guai guai went to reading room and did some add maths.
I found myself so failure. -,-

Anyway, holiday is really love because I have less stress. :P
teehee!

* * * *

By the way, this is another topic.

My dad happened to find a baby bat outside my house.
A BABY BAT!
Can you believe that? this is quite ridiculous.

the bat is black (at first I thought it was white haha),
very tiny, tinier than my palm.
very fragile, it cannot drink anything when we first found it.
and after some time, it starts to drink my little brother's milk with mini syringe. haha!

I told my dad to give it to whoever authorized but
he decides to take care of it until it knows how to fly.
OMG.

Whatever, I am not going to go near it. :P
sorry but I am definitely not an animal lover or whatever insect reptile lover.
I even don't like dogs. -,-
I am scared of dogs because I am chased by them thrice, since I was six. ewwww :(
sorry sorry! because I know quite a number of you guys like dogs and puppies. :)

:) :) :) :) :) :)

*currently drinking japanese shochu and watching womanizer* ;)

have a good night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment