Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's fun


with the buddies! :D

*pictures from tracy*

Well, we had a little fun gathering playing badminton and doing some revision at botanic club.
I went there late.
They were already playing badminton.

sibeh ugly, hahaha!


well, the first match was double between en and i and tracy and rongkai x)


after about an hour of playing, everyone was exhausted already.
So we went outside to take some fresh air and take picha!!!! :)


teehee, we were couples ;)


the guys :)



all of us!
take one :)


take two :)



take three!


then we girls pakat-ed to chiong in front of the camera :P



another picture taken with self timer.
take one,


take two,


take three!



the three musketeers :)
love you girls!



tracy, me and eric




welcome to california! *inside joke*



hahahaha, I looked tall here. :P



said wanted to pose but we stood too near to each other ;)




alright, didn't know what picture to take already,
so let's have a jumping one! :P

prepare, ready?
oh no everyone looked like pangsai-ing. x)


and yay, jumped! :)


we wanted to take a more perfect one.
so again!


this time was a failure. hehehe.
we landed on the floor before the camera kacha.



but it was in a self timer mode that time, so we continued jumping jumping x)



I looked very noobie here,
because everyone stopped jumping already but I was still jumping ssly. :P



gan shao qian!



wheee :)




three of us wore the same tee shirt! :)
we will always be together, the 3 musketeers ;P



loving this!
but I took too much of en's place >< sorry.





Lastly,
A new longer t-shirt by tracy! :)


hehehehe,
life is boring without u!

yes, life will never be boring with you guys around. :)

_______________________

I played too kaolat yesterday and I am suffering from muscle ache now :(
And yesterday, the three musketeers were having tuition class so we went back early.
Then the guys were sibeh shuang lor.

They went swimming after that.
and they had a good GCB at mcdonald.
They even went to eric's house to chill and botanic cafe after that.

see, this is the advantage of knowing how to drive a car.
they can go wherever they want and have fun like totally!
eeeeshhh, SPM faster come and over I want to go get my license! :P

but there is one thing I am worrying about.
THE DANGER OF DRIVING A CAR.
I get so scared after reading tonnes of news of car accidents in the newspaper.
I am seriously horrified.

Oh people, please drive safe!

Well, today is another pleasant saturday.
No school nothing.
I should be studying but I am seriously very lazy :( *failure again*

SO,
HAVE A NICE DAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment