Friday, August 6, 2010

040810 :)


Said Happy Birthday to Alan! :)

We prepared sushi for him :P
Lol, we were bored of cakes.
Tracy bought as many as 3 boxes and we couldn't finish them x)
anyway, me likey!

beeying was holding the sushi :)



let's sing,
Happy Birthday to you,
You live in a zoo,
You look like a monkey,
Happy Birthday to you!

hahahaha I am sorry if I forget the lyrics in the middle.


there he was ;)



blew the candle and he was too fast, I couldn't any of his pic.
only this, hiak hiak!

wei leong you have no image liao x)
I am sorry!




Him posing with his present :)


group picture take one :)
Bk was not there he rushed back to his class to do hw liao, zzz.



group picture take two :)
6s forever :)
I love my buddies! hehehe.



the dudes were choosing which one to eat. lecehnya x)



and he was reading his birthday card :)


Okay, enough of celebration.
Let's see some funny pics :P

proudly present you,
the piggest buddy x)
Tan Rongkai!



the most kiam siap person (last time) :P
Shao Qian ;P



normal picture of zhangyik and alan :)


bought him a gentle king t-shirt because he is always being a gentleman :)


and pictures of ours :)



Finally, I would like to end up this post with an ugly picture.
The fatty pig in uniform, hahahahaha!
somemore eating sooooooo uglily, don't you think so?


Once again, happy birthday alan!

No comments:

Post a Comment