Friday, August 20, 2010

It's no good


getting sick before 30 hour famine. :(

Popi popi oh!


Teehee, I am feeling excited :)
No studying during this weekends.
I am going to just have fun with my buddies in 30 famine.
Really hope that I can have fun lah :)

But too bad, I need to separate with my beloved girls.
Don't sad kay?
We can still have fun one :)

This was last year famine,
it was also the first time I joined.

whee, five of us were there, in the same group :D
with other nice people :)


Hope I don't ruin everything lah.

Popi popi.

Good luck!

* * * * * *

School today was simply sien.
I slept for periods before recess, feeling so kang kor.
Sigh*

When I came home, no electric supply!
Ishhhh, still okay lah although the weather is still hot like shit.
I think it's better than not having water supply.
That's the worst of all.

Hmmm, I don't think I have anything to write liao.
hahahaha, so, till then!
pity you guys who need to attend schools tomorrow.
It's a Saturday man! weekend lor, sudah habis like that.

hahaha, have a nice weekend still :)

No comments:

Post a Comment