Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another two decades to go


You know, planning is bullshit to me.

I plan, so what?
I never follow.

Yea, that's my fault so I am angry with myself, very!

I stayed up till 3am yesterday night this morning
to try to finish my physics chapters.

I had ten overall.
I was only in chapter 3 at 12am.
and I managed to briefly covered till chapter 8 at 3am.

How awful was this? super.
Yea, I should really study earlier but
I just couldn't get started.

Everytime I face those stupid books,
I feel like crying shouting and going insane.

BUT!
Paper today was fine :)
Paper 1 was easy, thank God!
really super thank God lor, because
I always do very badly in paper one.
I don't have a good gun. :(

Paper 2 was okay too,
just I didn't know how to do the explanation part behind.
I hate explanation a lot.
why do you ask me why this why that?
GO ASK THE BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS,
NOT ME.

Anyway, I'm glad that another day was over.
Chemistry and paper 3s the next two decades.
I can't wait, although I haven't start anything yet.

God Bless Me,
and to the PMR candidates,
All the best and Good luck in the exam! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment