Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Superbear


Chemistry today, screwed it!
I studied until 3.30am and
sleep for only 2 little hours :(

Oh yea, I know it was nothing
but for me, it was something!
I neeeeeed sleeping alot.

Actually I wanted to study everything,
eventhough I didn't sleep.
But in the end I still chose to sleep
because it's really bad to not sleeping for a whole night.
I tried it before and I regretted so much.

I didn't sleep for whole night doing seni stuffs
when I was in primary school (shit)
and I got a spectacles in return.
Shit lah, that was the shittest thing I had ever done.
 I really hate wearing specs or contacts.

:(

so the conclusion is,
I didn't study everything and
I screwed my chemistry papers.
It was so easy but I still did so badly.
God, I need Your help.

:(

MY EYELIDS ARE SO HEAVY NOW,
THEY ARE CLOSING ANYTIME.

I BETTER GO HEAD FOR MY BED NOW.

OH COSY BED,
I REALLY MISS YOU LOTS.



movie countdown: 24hours from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment