Monday, October 11, 2010

I ♥ 6S

It was 5 days before my birthday.

Hehehehe, my birthday was coming together with
mid-autumn festival, aw so lang man! ♥

^____________^

Alright, I think they at first wanted to surprise me but failed,
because eric came so late so everyone was waiting for him.
hahahaha!

Then, they sang a birthday song for shao qian and I, the september babies.
Then, made wishes!
(I hope my wishes come true :P)


Blew the candle!
I blew faster than shao qian, he is a slowy.


cut the mooncake hehehe!



Group pic,
many of them didn't turn up that day because trial was on the next week.



they gave me a cute bear t-shirt :)



hahaha, I was the one cutting the mooncake.
Pro one lorrr :P


nahhhh, seeeeeee xD




Alright, time to nom nom.
It tasted goood :)
But, it would taste better if we ate earlier,
because it was like melt already -,-




shao qian and I said "GOOD" :)




Sei shao qian,
he wanted to take revenge of me uploading an ugly picture of him in my facebook.
So, he succeeded but I still like this pic cheh!




Back to class,
I opened up my present :)





Oh, it was a perfume :) apple one.

took it out,


opened it up,



tried it on, hahaha!


I didn't know what was so funny about that moment. lol!


Another sweet album prepared by en and tracy ♥

Laughing at those characters,


this was the first page.
I was short, I was fat and I was bald!

Whoever found me got 100 K!
0,0


Adoring the pictures :P



Finally,
I want to thank my 6s a lot ;)



♥  MUCH LOVE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment