Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Let's Party! ♥

It was evening already
so it was time to party!



Makan makan, everyone was so hungry!




vanessa jie and I :)
finally you came huh ♥

The girls, tracy, me, van, yenpeng ♥




 ♥


haha I am ♥ing this picture with vanessa :)


the pro photographer with her canon DSLR
but I think canon S90 also very good already :D


The guys!


Gay shit :P



The girls ♥


I was eating my fried chicken wing so pek cekly
and the weather somemore was so hot. ugh!
It was a windless night.


People eating fried chicken wing around one table.
This feeling was so sweet and I love it :)
By the way, the chicken wings were supposed to be barbequed
but at last we just fried them because this was yummier and easier. :P



Group pic ♥
There were total of 27 of us :)
A super great success,
thanks everyone for coming :D



A really nice pic but it would be nicer if there was an extra guy who would let wei leong carried. lol!





Pinny was so obsessed with Bobby ♥



and so as sys :P


Loved picture but why got one guy one!? :PPP



Poooooor Bobby,
he had to be tied up all the time because
Elaine and I were scared of dogs and puppies.



TUTU?
I think he was half-drunk liao xD



I'll end this post with this picture,



Had a great night with the buddies, ♥ them all.




* Oh I can't wait for the next gathering in December already! *

No comments:

Post a Comment