Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love

 


Liz Gilbert (Julia Roberts) is a modern woman on a quest to marvel at and travel the world while rediscovering and reconnecting with her true inner self in Eat Pray Love. At a crossroads after a divorce, Gilbert takes a year-long sabbatical from her job and steps uncharacteristically out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life. In her wondrous and exotic travels, she experiences the simple pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of love in Bali. Based on an inspiring true story, Eat Pray Love proves that there really is more than one way to let yourself go and see the world.




I finished my trial on Thursday.
Of course, the first thing I did was
going for a movie :)

I didn't know what to watch,
so only Eat Pray Love's time was suitable.
Hehehehe.

The movie was not bad,
very light and relax.
But, somehow I didn't know what was actually about the movie.
Lol!!!!!

I just knew that,
Eat in Rome, Italy (me want!)
Pray in India
Love in Bali (ohhhhhhh Bali oh)

Ketut in Bali is so damn cute! :)

Went home, at night came out to chill with the buddies at Botanic Cafe!


People who came,
Bk, me, Tracy, Shaoqian, Evon, Weipin, Eric, Zhangyik :D



Had a really great time
recalling the primary school funny moments.



Oh me love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment