Tuesday, October 12, 2010

88 BBQ Steamboat ♥


On Saturday,
I went for a BBQ steamboat with the buddies.



Yo, say peace! :)
(but I think my peace terbalik liao -,-)


I was having my ballet class.
Luckily Yungwen could fetch me there if not I'd miss the fun again.
So I really had a bad hair night, bad costume ...
Everything on me just looked so bad especially my hair macam botak :P
Anyway, as long as I had fun with them ♥

Teehee, Tracy ♥



Zhangyik and Weileong
Lol seriously I did nothing there just kept eating.
Hahahaha!



Almost done, almost done!




Nah, this huge businessman was so busy on the phone.
But still thank you lah for giving me a ride there.
So I'd call you The Gentleman Of The Day! hahahaha!




Hahaha, see? Macam sami.



eric, tracy and en ♥



Both of them were still eating when everyone had stop eating.
Of course lah, so damn expensive you know.
Per person rm20 and I think the girls only ate rm5.
Better for the guys, but still, not worth it I think.




Shao Qian's bulu :PPPPP
*inside joke*




Hahahaha camwhoring with eric!




Say peace again :D
He was in Cameran Highland - another inside joke! lol










Yungwen and Eric




The girls, always this three only. haha!
so we are the 3 musketeers!!!!



The guys ;)
Too bad BK couldn't turn up.




The group picture!



Take two ♥

Then, we had two drivers that night. hahaha!
So we decided to go somewhere else.
Wei Leong's place was the one!


Oh, a steady Ahmad :PPPPPP




Zhangyik was following behind. teehee!



This showed huge contrast.
Do you get me? :P




The girls at Weileong's place♥



Camwhored with Tracy,
and En was the photobomber!

we really had nothing to do apart from watching tv,
so we decided to take a walk around the housing area.









Yungwen: "hey look my car is so nice!"
Weileong: "cheh mine is nicer lah, so chio somemore!"
Hahahaha, I created one, so ignore.





Say peace again, lol we could never get bored of Peacing.




Yungwen really didn't like to walk like this,
so the drivers drove us to a cafe nearby.
Bangi Cafe again.
The drinks there were so bad, somemore so expensive.



I shall end this entry with a photo my me again! hahaha.
Drinking Honeydew Smoothies, hehe!

I really enjoy the time being with the buddies,

♥ much loves ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment