Friday, October 15, 2010

Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga'Hoole



Acclaimed filmmaker Zack Snyder makes his animation debut with the fantasy family adventure 'Guardians of Ga 'Hoole,' based on the beloved books by Kathryn Lasky. The film follows Soren, a young owl enthralled by his father's epic stories of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, a mythic band of winged warriors who had fought a great battle to save all of owlkind from the evil Pure Ones. While Soren dreams of someday joining his heroes, his older brother, Kludd, scoffs at the notion, and yearns to hunt, fly and steal his father's favor from his younger sibling.


A nice movie which worth watching :)

On Monday,
the buddies were having a greenbox session.
I went there and saw all the unfamiliar faces. haha!
En and Tracy were not there yet.

So I decided to go for some shopping before they came.
But, I had not much money so I could only do window-shopping,
which was very very boring to me.

Then when I walked past the cinema,
aiya decided spontaneously to watch a movie
which was a better choice than window-shopping I guess :P

After the movie,
the kbox session had already ended!
hahahaha, but I still went for shopping.

Then, Bk gave the buddies a ride home
and went to have a haircut before fetching me home.




Luckily I bought this in Aeon,
I read magazine to kill time. duh xD

♥ Just Dance ♥
featuring Shirena Hamzah this time :)
a wonderful person.



There he was, with his new ah beng hairstyle! :P


The weather recently is soooo hot, don't you notice?
I think someday Malaysia will become some sort of desert.
Sigh, when the weather is hot, the people are grumpier.
This is one of the saddest phenomenon seen.

So, had snow ice at 100 Yen before going back :D

Mango flavour!
so snowylicious slurrp.

The person told me that the fruit had finished,
so he could only give me mango jelly toppings.
and I said OKAY.

and know what?
jelly toppings were much tastier than the real fruit toppings :P
hahahahaha!
I guess it was because that not all the time the fruit tasted sweet.
That's why. hehehehe.


♥ Another Loved Day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment