Sunday, October 17, 2010

Up next,



is this!

Gathering with my primary classmates - my beloved 6S!

This time, it was a great success, thank you everyone!

I love you guys :)

* * * * *

I'm so sorry that I can't update my blog today because
I have no time for it.
Will do it tomorrow :)




I broke down again just now.
I'm so sorry daddy, I know I am being
very straight-forward but I think this is me.
I am different from my siblings who love science.

Science gives me a lot of pressure and
pressure also comes from me, not you.
I'm sorry that I disappoint you but
.....

I will try to find out my problem.
I think I need some counseling.
haha!

I love you, dad.


Give me some opinions:
will my new layout too lag?
because I have made it wider.
Tell me if yes. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment