Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No time

Year 2009 is coming to an end. I feel so super duper sad. =( I don't know what will be coming in 2010, have a bad intuition. LOL. I really hope that time would stop at 11.59pm this thursday. =P haha.

Yea, thursday will be the last day. And, I have a lot of things to do before the year ends. And, I don't have enough time! I don't have enough brain also! I have already cracked my brain like hell to get everything done. So sad.

Leaving form 4, stepping into form 5. It's not a good thing for me. I don't want to face SPM. I don't want to face 5s1. I don't want all those science subjects, they torture me. I don't want to think about my future. I don't want to leave my friends. I don't want to leave high school.

Some people may think that 365 days are a long long time. But, I don't think so! see, one year is ending already. I can't imagine how fast my form 5 life will be passing. I bet it will be faster. =) haha.

Next year, activities for me are soooo super duper boring. I don't know how to take it my gosh.

Ahhhhh!! kay kay, maybe it will NOT be as bad as I have imagined? hehe. =)

Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment