Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eric tagged me!

32 Things You Dont Know About Me Until You Read This :

1. What colour is your toothbrush:
- pinkkkk!

2. Name one person that made you smile today:
- can I name two? Little sister and HIM =)

3. What were you doing at 8 AM? :
- of course I'm sleeping lah!

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? :
- tried out our new clothes with my little sister.

5. What was the last thing you had to drink? :
- Apple juice from BALI. @.@ belum habis.

6. Who was the last person you sent a message to on Facebook? :
- myself?

7. Ever go cam..ping? :
- yes YES!

8. Do you go to church every Sunday? :
- I'm not a Christian.

9. What did your last text message say? :
- forgotten.

10. Where is your dad? :
- just beside me in the living room.

11. Look to your left. What do you see? :
- the picture of papa, mama and little sis.

12. What colour is your watch? :
- both WHITE!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? :
- bathe and sleep.

14. How old are you? :
- sweet sixteen.

15. Do you want to change your name? :
- no way. I appreciate my name =)

16. How many kids do you want to have? :
- ummm, I don't know!

17. Would you kiss any of your facebook friends? :
- my besties!

18. Who are the best huggers that you know? :
- hmmm?

19. List three favourite colors/shades :
- white, purple, sky blue.

20. Have you ever fallen in love? :
- hehehehehehe.

21. How did you get your worst scar? :
- fell down.

22. Do you like cats? :
- a big NO!

23. Do you love anyone? :
- I love my family! I love my besties! I love my buddies! I love HIM.

24. What do you hope to get on your birthday? :
- anything =) very flexible.

25. Do you plan any trip for your next coming? :
- no. people plan for me.

26. What do you usually do during the day? :
- sleep, daydream, going mad.

27. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? :
- ah, I don't know if that is hate or not. I just feel so DISAPPOINTED.

28. Is anyone jealous of you? :
- Impossible OKAY?

29. Favourite pair of shoes you wear all the time :
- Ummm, yes there is one =)

30. Last song listened to? :
- when you're gone.

31. Who's the last person you talked on the phone? :
- daddy.

32. What is your favourite number? :
- 22!

Tag 5 people to do the same thing :
1. Pjing
2. Viv *I know that you are busy recently =)
3. Eric *tag you back =)
4. Tracy *I know you are busy travelling. ENVY!
5. Eemunjie

No comments:

Post a Comment