Sunday, December 6, 2009

I love today!

Here, trillion thanks to LEE SI EN for bringing me to Putrajaya for the super awesome concert. =D hehehehe. Also, thanks to Him for his morning calls so that I can wake up on time.

But, I was still late. Quickly dressed myself up and headed to en's house. From her house, we headed together to Putrajaya don't know what what which auditorium. =P
the place looks like a huge spaceship! really huge!

and, I'm inside =)

When I was seated, I noticed that HIS parents were just two seats beside me!
OMG. @.@
I felt so paiseh and smiled a little.
I didn't know if they recognized me.
the first performance was en's sis's one.
nor, his sister there.

en's sis here =)

ending pose.

next was

=DDDDDDD


See the red girl?
She's so attractive to me since the first time I saw her.

spot xiao shuang!?

blueeeeeeeeeeee.

after the first interval.



After the second interval

Odette from Swan Lake!

Swan Lake


the last performance.

hahaha. My teacher was up there. xp

Concert A ended at about 4.30 pm. I was so exhausted and my eyelids were heavy already. Then, went back to en's house. I was so hungry. Ate a lot at her house. Yummilicious! =D Since my family was busy shopping at Midvalley, we watched "The Sister's Keeper". The movie was quite boring for me but that was the only thing we could do. =) hehehe.

en and I =)


Had a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment