Friday, December 11, 2009

I feel so empty

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I feel so empty today.

He's off to camp. And, I'm off to bed. I don't know what should I do. Actually I have a lot of stuffs to do, just that I don't even have the initiative to touch them.

Umm, I need to prepare a proposal. *NO.
I can proceed with my Eclipse. *LAZY.
I want to shop! *NO ONE COULD FETCH ME OUT.
I want to meet my friends. *NOT TIME YET.
I can blog. *NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT.
I can camwhore. *ENOUGH OF THAT.
Maybe I can play some games. *BUT I HATE GAMES.
I can watch some movies. *WHAT TO WATCH?
I want to eat! *NOTHING TO EAT AT HOME.
I always sms with him at this time. *HE CAN'T RECEIVE ANY SIGNAL THERE.
What else? *NOTHING ELSE.

hahahaha. You should find that I'm very irony right? I can do a lot of things, but I just don't want to do anything and keep on complaining the boredom. I'm sort of annoying. haha. Aih, I hate myself also. =(

Eh, anyone watch Slumdog Millionaire before? hahahaha. I bought the VCD monthsssssss ago but haven't watch it. It doesn't attract my attention at all. Umm, just want to ask, is that movie nice? hehehe. =)

I still want to watch
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Twilight Saga New Moon again
- Love Happens
- Disney's A Christmas Carol 3D
- The Storm Warriors
- 2012 again if it is still on theatre next week *reason, he hasn't watch yet. =x

But when I could go out again? HUH? The chance is only 20.

Stupid. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment