Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Be the boss.

Hmmmm, I have the responsibility to control the house now. So stupid. I don't want to do that.

I am forced to keep an eye on my brother for two hours and teach him how to study. wth? Studying is your own business okay? Don't make everybody so busy and tired because of you. You are a teenage already! Can you know how to think? huh? Because of you, I always can't go out of the house and have fun. They say, haiyorr, you are the eldest among the siblings mar, must always take care of them, look after them. Hello, I have my own activities! I am willing to look after them if I am free. really, but I don't need to stay at home all day just for them okay? I really don't know how you all think.

Maybe I am wrong. Yes, I'm wrong. Anyway, I just don't like him to implicate me in his own businesses! Don't he feel paiseh? I'm sorry.

Frus.

No comments:

Post a Comment