Friday, January 1, 2010

It's 2010

OMG, it's already two thousand and ten! =( So sad. And, I'm seventeen, but not officially yet lah. Sigh, I really have an intuition that this tiger year will not be a good year. I feel so nervous.

Well, just a brief update. He has passed his undang examination! So greatttt =D hahaha. A little thanks to me, because I forced him to study. Blueh. =P The next target is driving license! I hope that he can really get that fast so that I won't have anymore stupid transportation problem. ugh.

I bought a new camera on the last day of 2009. I have the last meal at kim gary with him that day too. The last movie we watched - AVATAR, again. I miss all those. I don't want to leave 2009! =(

Anyway, kherching is officially seventeen! haha =) You are kind of old among us okay. xp bleh. We surprised her at her house that midnight. So gan chiong! Will update about that when I am free.

Lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment