Sunday, November 1, 2009

Starbucks again =)

wooooooohooooooooooo. Get to go to starbucks with the girls again. =) hehehehehe. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY. by the way, i was so terrible this morning. I should be waking up at 7am and reaching viv's house before 8.30am. So viv knew that i definitely oversleep, therefore she gave me a morning call at 7.30am. Who knows again, i went to bed after she called me. -,- zzzzzzzzzz. Then when she called me another time, it was already 8.40am. phewwwwwwww, i was so TERRIBLE ! aduiiiii, then luckily mummy could fetch me there. xp sure kena marah lah aduiiiii. xD

having breakfast. =D


what was so interesting?

kherching's one was yummilicious but expensive xp


mummy and dear viv. xp



five of us =DDDDD

PJING !


KC is sexy. xp



hehehehe.



nice picture of you two. =)


Kherching and I.


KL !!!



again, the laptop was so attractive. xp


LOL.


hahahahaha.
she's not very interested in the net stuffs.
Went back early because I was having class after that. Took a bus to Aeon with viv and bk. hehehe and simply had my lateeeee dinner. Then after class, i feel like vomitting the two tuna buns out. zzzz.


Anyway, it's very nice crapping with you girls. =) we can share opinions and have too many similarities. teeeheee. that's why we are always Together. Appreciate our friendships.

LOVES. =) *don't worry, i'm happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment