Monday, November 16, 2009

I need a driver.

Desperately, I need a driver ...............

Really really need it.

sigh =(

Today, I suppose to meet my buddies at Aeon *again* either in the morning or afternoon. HAHAHA, who knows, this oversleep queen oversleep today =) and when she wakes up, nobody is at home and nobody is here to fetch her there. Fine fine, she padan muka! hmph.

She calls a taxi but unfortunately the driver's car is not working at this time.
She calls her aunt but sadly her aunt is at work now.
She calls her pet brother but too bad he is at eric's place already. -,-

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Maybe, this is my fate today? God tells me that I am not suppose to go out. I should be tame and stay at home? hahahaha. *not funny, at all.*

Sigh. =( Nevermind, I shall not oversleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment