Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm still here.

Erhem, papa changes his mind. We are going back tomorrow morning. =) So sorry St.John guys, I can't help out at HQ tomorrow morning also.

Duhh, I actually plan to buy that stupid dress before I go back. But, no one is free to drive me to Subang. Sigh* Nevermind, I'll go check out when I come back. And he promises to buy that for me. xp wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ *only if the price is reasonable. blabla.

Today is a soooooooooo boring day for me. Wake up early in the morning just only to go to school to get that stupid report card. -,- I am home in one hour time I guess. Then, the whole day I am in front of the tv. Watch MR.BEAN most of the time. -,- zzzz. I am too bored, really. Have pizza for dinner. So super full and I am going to gain weight again. Take note, it's very easy for me to gain weight. =( Some people like HIM will never gain even 1KG although they eat alot. ENVY* so unfair lah. =P

And, I skip GT tuition class today again. -,- Next week I am not going also. OMG, I feel so sorry lea. xp hehehe. Sorry for skipping your class because I am really feeling very lazy. And I haven't complete your homeworks. blehh. xp bu hao yi si.

Have ice-creams for my supper. woohooooooooo. So nice. hehehehe.

I seriously can't wait for NEW MOON! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment