Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tick tock tick tock




This is what a senior told me last year, when I was so depressed because had to study science.

Well, I think I should really do what I have to do right now, which is study. SPM is so important, and I have exactly two weeks time for all the subjects. Trial exam that time, I just started my revision two weeks earlier and I was so regret because I had no time for all the stupid subjects. So I actually decided to start my spm revision earlier hoping to get a better result. But, I am still epic fail now.

You see, I have time for blogging but I have no time for revision. What the hell is this? Obviously I am doing what I like so I can really spend more time on that. Hahaha, this is human. This is me. When I really want to do something, I really can do something no matter how busy I am. But when I am not into something, I will give myself a hundred excuses to make myself escape from that something. Eeesh.





I am no longer a straight As student. Don't put hope on me.



Quote of the day : If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.
Walt Disney – movie maker

Alright, change my mind
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I dream of getting straight A!
Bye bye off to books now. Boo.




No comments:

Post a Comment