Thursday, November 18, 2010

爱你们,我的朋友!

After graduation ceremony in school, classmates and I had a little gathering at Mei Cheng's place :)

















We were chilling in her beautiful house :) thanks to her mama and maid for preparing yummilicious food for us, and the guys for going out to tabao domino pizza :) hehehe!


My beloved Tracy and I ♥




Sweet girl Wan Huay and I ♥



I like this picture! hahahaha, but someone zilian said they are f4 of 5s1 haha!



Like or not?


Good good Thuan Song and I ♥


The Datins and the Yati ♥



I like this pic ehhhh ♥


hahahaha, Jia Wei taught me to play this ...... don't know what game!


Champagne ♥


Then, all of us huddle round on the grass side and played some 真心话游戏. Um, quite emo lah. duh XD


Hahahaha, ah boon's tummy is always the victim!




 



En En and I ♥




Tracy and I ♥


Molly molly ♥


Vanessa Da Jie ♥


Yann Herng :)


Bird face hahaha!


Jia Wei :)



Elic Yi li!


Zhangyik my pet brother oh yea :D


♥♥


Wei Neng the perasan one :)


Ah boon the gayish one xD




Alright, sorry for the short short captions. I really didn't know what to write, because these were all feelings. And know what, I am not good in expressing my feelings. hahaha!


So lastly, I'll end my entry with a funny edited pic! ♥

 


Hahahaha, so sorry molly and eric you guys were light bulbs blehhhhh :P



I ♥ You, my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment