Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I ♥ You

Well, my beloved En invited us for her little sister's birthday party. hehe!
I just went there for a superb dinner. Because it was weird attending her birthday party! haha.
Got her a little present, lol feeling so paiseh! :P


It was a botak day again because I just finished my ballet class.


Tracy why you so slim one!? :D


hehe, vain girls,







and, was time to eat! Her maid prepared great food :)


and nice cheese tarts from ... don't know where hehe.


sweetie tracy ♥





oh the good host en ♥


these jellies were so jellylicious slurp, I miss them.


Then, zhangyik and bk drove there while eric tumpang zhangyik's car.

and what happened was, the guard told them that there was no parking space in the housing area. So they had to park outside the guard house and walked to en's place. OMG, what a funny statement. There were like loads of parking lots inside so kiam pa one the guard. So we girls walked to meet them.




hahaha, en suggested this pangsai pose! xD













Tracy and I ♥


hehehehehe,


zhangyik ♥


En and I ♥


the kids were having fun in the living room, so six of us were having our own fun in the kitchen wahaha!



♥ ♥ ♥ 6sohigh ♥ ♥ ♥


No bk because he was receiving a phone call from don't know what institution very leceh one.







oh I hate my bun,

hehehe, camwhoring through reflection, so sohigh.




3 of us ♥



PI HENG DAOOOOO,





okay ini pro ♥




zhangyik and bk ♥

ELIC,




when the kids went to have ice-cream, we had our own KTV session in the living room! hehehe. and I think they were born in the 70s because why they all know how to sing so many of the old songs!!! hahaha but it was a great time with them :) I think singing some old songs sometimes is not a bad thing :)

*other pictures from Tracy's cammie*


Tracy, En and I ♥



Got KFC yum yum yum!





epic funny pic with the birthday girl, haha! and look at tracy and zhangyik, if I crop the others away, they were like taking family pic right? :)


where en went?


KTV KTV KTV, sing your lungs out!


I were La Carlotta, hahaha you will know if you read Phantom of the Opera.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


lastly, I will still end this entry with a funny pic of me,





Thought of getting my teeth all braced up but I don't have the courage to do that. hehehe. I think it hurts.


I really love being with them ;) They always make my day superb.
Thank you to En, Tracy, Zhanyik, Bk and Eric ♥


Quote of the day : A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
Mahatma Gandhi – spiritual leader


No comments:

Post a Comment