Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!


It was my mama's birthday, the same day as my graduation day.

After gathering with my classmates at mei cheng's place, I went home asap to celebrate with mama.

And guess what? This year she got two bouquet of flowers hahaha! Actually papa was in oversea but he purposely changed the flight to come back that day. Then he didn't know that we girls bought flower for her, so he bought another one. hahahaha! Coincidentally, we went to the same flowerist, just different time. He wanted to buy roses but no more! wahahahaha already bought by us.





hehehehe was nice to receive flowers,



Let's imagine that they were mine :P



After getting ready, off we went for dinner.




lol my mum's favourite



Like mama?



After dinner, I suggested to have dessert at Haagen Daaz aw.








manja boy!


now I think we really look a bit alike haha









my new baby



Awwwwwwwwwww, presenting you
.
.
.
.
.
.

FONDUE! ♥



My heart can melt ♥


Met my cousins there





hahahaha, papa already celebrated with mama in the afternoon, so ...






back to home, still wanted to camwhore with the flowers :P






Do you guys noticed those pictures got two different colours? Now, you know XD


1111 was a happy day!



Lastly, I'll end this picture with a cute pic of my bro and my dad ♥  hahahaha!







Don't worry mama, you're still young in the heart ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment