Wednesday, November 17, 2010

G....raduation


Well, it was a Thursday morning.

Our graduation day.

I was feeling emo the night before, hahaha, didn't know why. Maybe I was feeling scared of leaving the familiars and approaching to the unfamiliars. I don't know how to face a new world. I always need friends by my side.




I always think that graduation ceremony is very boring, but this time, was different to me.



Before heading to the school hall, I was helping out with the presents in the class.


Picture from Molly, Eric so nice gave her a full attendant cert because she came to school for the last whole week. Awwwwwwww!




Hahaha, I only got Anugerah Perak. Yes, was good enough but it was so bad compared the classmates. Like Sze Ming said, he felt so xia sui but I was still okay lah. Not the first time also haha!


Anugerah B.K. Soh, I was sooooooo proud of you guys. Number one two three were all from Hin Hua gang! You guys are awesome!



Anugerah Ketua Kelas Terbaik :D Agree agree! hahaha.


Anugerah Pelajar Misali, awwww super agree :) all from 5S1! I am so proud to be one of the 5S1s can! :)


Picture with Pjing ♥




Me, Chiavoon, Yati and Tracy ♥ The Perak holder :D



Tracy don't cry don't cry hugs**** ♥



Picture with Sze Ming :D



I think this picture is so sweeeeet



Janice sayang :)



Part two, during performances.


I wanted to give Puan. Kawsalya the flower but I couldn't find her in school, so sad :( You know, I am so thankful to her because she taught me add maths well. I am so bad in sciences luckily I am better in add maths under her guidance. The first time I fail my add maths one but after that I got all hundreds in monthly test and A in exams and A+ in my trial! Aw, thank you thank you ♥



On the stage ♥



Picture with Puan Tan






Awwwwwwwww ♥



Ah boon is always so gayish XD



hahaha funny! XD






Zuer and I ♥



Amanda and I ♥



Kailing and I ♥


Awwww, Kherching, Vivian and I ♥♥


Teng Han and I ♥



Soh Ling and I ♥


Jiunn How and I ♥ thanks for being a good friend ;)



Yen Peng and i ♥



I didn't get to take a pic with Molly on that day, so I curi this picture from her blog hahah! ♥



Picture with Yungwen ♥



Engseng and I ♥






I will always miss Kwang Hua ♥



hahaha Guan Yee was so cute behind!



Nyee Huey and I ♥ she is a very cute girl :)



Picture with Xuan Hui ♥ She's a super nice girl aww :)



Lastly, I'll end this entry with a picture of me and my beloved Pjing ♥






Yes, I did cry on that day.



我真的非常舍不得和你们说再见,虽然说以后还有见面的机会,但应该是不常吧!

♥ 谢谢你们带给我的回忆 ♥




光华,我会想念你的。谢谢你把那些朋友带到我的身边。谢谢你让我认识了这么多超棒的朋友!我好爱你!哈哈!


♥   谢谢你们 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment