Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Adorable classmates

*Pictures from Awesome Tracy*

Well, this was yesterday after assembly and during our rehearsal for Majlis Anugerah on Thursday.




Down-syndrome Kids lol!








see I told you, :P


loves,




stewpig, rongkai gave tracy rm50 tracy kit rm50 from rongkai and I only got rm5 and en was more pitiful she got rm3 for recess hahahaha! Just kidding, three of us shared rm8.


feeling very shy wahaha,



shhh, listen!


Hmmm, how should I say? I really have a bunch of adorable and awesome classmates because although I don't really know them well, they are really very nice to get along with. I won't feel like kekok or what, I just can be myself when I am with them. So nice :) Haha, in this case, they know, I am not a girl. I behave like a boy seriously. so rough and crazy and never look after my nice nice image waliueh. It was kind of waste why I was not born a boy. haha! *but I still prefer to be a girl* complicated right. heh heh. Whatever, graduation day is in two days time. I wonder if I will cry on that day. Haha. 




Quote of the day : Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.  Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. – spiritual leader.

.
.
.
.
.

Yes, I don't care if I can't finish my revision. What I need to do is, STUDY!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment