Friday, November 12, 2010

I ♥ Kwang Hua

These were days before graduation ♥




Sweetie En prepared my favourite fruit salad for the girls! Aw how sweet of her right? :)


Superb girls ♥


6S







This is the thickness of our class magazine, thicker than a success book but, it's so touching ♥


Thanks to all the class magazine's committees xin ku lah :D






So, it was a Wednesday / last day before graduation. We decided to go for PJ class together again :) Playing captain ball ♥ This time, we arranged the group one day before and the first group got to wear white tees and the second group got to wear colour tees. Erhem, I was in the second group! haha. So, I would call my group a colourful group and the opponent boring group :P heh heh heh!




Let's start the game!




Tracy was like, hui mou yi xiao xD








what was happening?


Khoon Kheng terseliuh duh :(






Then we decided to take a group picture at the staircase near our school field. I like this picture because, it looks natural :D


Say 5, Say S, Say 1!







ON!


Current, A. :P




The guys were so sampat!!!!







I think Jia Wei kena rogol xD


SEEEEE hahahaha!


The girls ♥ ♥ ♥





The guys ♥ ♥ ♥




The Datins and the Yati ♥  Awwwww


Group picture with Mr.Wong










Okay, see also know is something not good :P


hahaha, four of us cheong to the front yeahhh!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥


Salute to the s6-rians hehe.


Love ♥  Me, En, Tracy ♥


The girls' power !


Got the school magazine on the same day too,


OMG XD


Wei Neng and I :)


Awwwwwww love it ♥


beloved friends ♥


I was actually pointing to New York haha!


UNITED STATES, got pros and cons going there also.


VISIT THE WORLD


heh heh, you know what? I think I look tall here! so happy :D


Boon and I ♥


Neng and I again ♥


Wei Qin and I ♥


MY SP 22 JERSEY! ♥ they said is siao po tut tut lol!


On, Jiawei, Neng :)


The sampat guys can, couldn't believe that yungwen also did that hahahaha!

cutie chee seng and i wahaha!


Good good Jia Wei and I :) you know, he is really a superb monitor and a great friend ♥


Molly and I ♥ 


Wei Neng and Jia Wei (they said this is a handsome pic zi lian dao) :P


Alright, forget to mention that the above pics are from my awesome Tracy again :)

Pictures below are from awesome Janice ♥








Pictures from Awesome Olivia ♥

Picture with Puan Khor ♥




I was so LOL, failed!


Love this picha! ♥



I have loads more pic to share, because pictures speak a thousand words.

Graduation post up next perhaps? :)


I love you Kwang Hua, I love you 5S1, I love you girls and guys ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment