Monday, November 22, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!




在起跑线,要开跑了!


SPM is in 24 hours time.
Ugh, I don't know what to say.

But anyway, I'll still keep my blog update with random stuffs. hahaha! I know I am stupid, I should 100% concentrating on my study. I just couldn't. My brain capacity is so limited so I can only study until certain limit per day. If not, you'll not see me here but I'll be eating my books already.

You know, papa and mama are just so concern about me and are willing to do anything for me as long as I feel comfortable studying. I just, don't want to disappoint them! but how, I already plan to give up my sejarah and science subjects. I only aim for BI, Add maths and maths. Moral of course must get an A lah. So if I am really so stupid, I will be getting minimum of 4A which is super uber zuber little. (I can go long pia or not haha) NO LAH, must get straight As! man man deng -,- I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anyway, is 22nd today. Happy Birthday to Yinyee! :D hahaha, she's really a sweet girl.





"SHO YOU, GO STUDY!"
" TTTTTT.TTTTTT"


No comments:

Post a Comment