Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's the birthday month!



Happy Birthday to Mun jie!
*I ♥ her*
:D

Happy Birthday to Shao Qian!
*the super slow person*
:P

Happy Birthday to Sze Yeen!
*we used to talk but she's still a nice girl*
:)

Happy Birthday to Hui Ni!
*haha a very nice and friendly person*
:)

Happy Birthday to Heng Lin!
*a recently so weird person*
:P

Happy Birthday to Yin Yean!
*she talks cute!*
:)

The above are all belated liao :P

and these are yet to come,

Happy Birthday to Me myself!
*wheeeeeeeeee*
:D

Happy Birthday to Teng Han!
*my pet brother lol*
:)

Happy Birthday to Kylie!
*we never talk but I know she's nice*
:)

Happy Birthday to PEE JING!
*ohh my INGs! I super ♥ her!*
:D

Happy Birthday to my Brother!
*you must work harder okay*
:)

Happy Birthday to Vivian!
*my INGs too! I ♥ herrrrr!*
:D

Happy Birthday to my Cousin brother!
*stop being naughty okay*
:)

OMG, I can't wait :)

Birthdays are just so sweet,
♥ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment