Friday, September 24, 2010

Bonded Love

This was two days before my birthday,

Had KOREAN  BBQ! :DDDDD

Actually I don't really like those kimchi, I just love the Ginseng Chicken Soup, that's all! :P








I think I looked older :\, really.






hahaha pig face!





this time, got beef!


After 2 long hours, we finally finished everything except for the super hot kimchi soup.
oh me no like.

By the way, he cannot tahan the taste of ginseng so the whole Ginseng Chicken Soup was mine, hiak hiak!




Then, bought secret recipe hazelnut cheese cake, yums! :)
*recommended  by his bekas lol*







Don't you think we look really alike? :)



this one still okay only

Thank you my love ;)





I was a happy girl that day! hahahaha.

* * * * *

Yayyyy! It's Friday! Finally!

Finally I finished one week of trial exam, what a relieve.
But there are two more tough weeks to come,
compared to this week one, sigh this week is too much easier already because it's very subjective.

I know the questions leak, all leak.
but I don't even look at them, because maybe, what if SPM doesn't leak?
So I decided not to depend on questions leakage.
hahaha, hopefullly I can still do well.

You know what? The last exam,
which was the gerak gempur 2 (lame one)
I didn't study for sejarah and depent all on the leaked question,
but, I got the lowest mark in class! hahahaha!
I memorized all the answers and I got the lowest mark, how funny.
Let me tell you why,
BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR THE QUESTIONS SO I MEMORIZED THE WRONG ANWERS.
Chee seng depent all on himself and he got the highest mark in class, A+.
Oh my god, he is a god man, I didn't know how to do that seriously.

See? with questions leakage I also could fail so terribly,
imagine without, oh shit. -,-
*stop thinking*
*start studying better*
hahahahahaha!

Good news for today is, I don't have gt's class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
yeepiiii super happy!
so later I can sleep like a pig till night.

So, good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment