Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Seventeen!

wheeeee,
my birthday was last wednesday and I am updating about it so long after.

^______^

My fruity tuity!
super yummilicious I tell you, best fruit cake I had ever had.




Oh I miss my birthday already. :)



I ♥ my cake!
Can I have more? :P



Hahaha family pic but my sis was blurred.



With flash was better but the people organization was a bit weird.





Haha, singing birthday song.
Worst part, because I did not know what to do.
So clapped hands together. XD



Making my precious wishes!
One year once lor, haha I'm super greedy one.
:P




Blowing the candles, and there it went, I was seventeen.



P/S: picture not edited I didn't know why it turned out to be like that. haha!
but I like it because you couldn't really see me :)




Okay, this was clear.




Daddy and I ♥



Seeeeeee?
Not only the superb fruits topping, but among the layers there were so many different kind of nice fruits mixed together, super yummilicious!
Plus, the fruit cream was sooooo nice, I didn't know how they made it :P




♥ ME LOVE ♥

* * * * * *

Well, here comes the second week of trial exam.
And it will be the most torturing week ever.
Sejarah, Add the bloody hell maths, Biology,
I can faint because of these three stupid subjects.

I didn't know how am I going to cope with so many chapters of sejarah, so many facts, so many weird long names, weird places which I never heard before, weird facts which I think they are so not true! HMPH.

Whatever lah, just wish myself good luck or else I got to die getting C.

Anyway,
read the newspaper today,
and one of the reports is like that
“长时间对着电脑会有-电脑脸-”

Hahaha, so funny but I agree with that statement.
Like eating bread, I always believe that eating too much of breads will lead to bread faces XD
Lol.

K lah k lah,
I shall stop crapping.

Good luck guys :)





No comments:

Post a Comment