Thursday, September 2, 2010

I miss again


Alice In The Wonderland Concert
dinner, and I am going to miss it again :(

I already missed the Cinderella Concert and I am so sad that I still have to miss this one. :( awwww.

Why why why?
If people do not need to sleep, then I'll have perfectly 24 hours per day :D hehe!
that'll be good :)

too bad, I am a sleeper,
I think I sleep more than 8 hours per day, which is very long to me.

Can somebody please rescue me from this kind of situation?
UGH.

* * * * *

Well, today is a perfect Thursday again :)
No tuition, and everything! yeayyyy,
but trial is really around the corner.

Subtract away the days which I will be going somewhere else for a holiday,
I still left about or LESS THAN 2 weeks!

My gosh, 2 weeks!?
How can I finish all my revision within these stupid little days?
It's impossible I tell you,
IT'S MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
impossible impossible impossbile,
and I am half-dead. -,-

I know I should not be wasting my time blogging here,
but I just cannot study in the morning, afternoon or even evening.
I can only really study at night, and, the night is very short only.

SO I HAVE VERY LITTLE TIME.

Nah, excuse nia.
时间是自己安排的,
如果有心,什么是都可以做到。
如果没有心,给你一百年你都做不好啦。
but, I memang bo xim :'(

You know what, I don't like school.
So the one thing I do in school is, looking at the clock and waiting for the time to pass.
Like during xxx boring lesson, 30 minutes for me is like 30 years -,-
hahahaha!
I know that this is a bit hyperbola, but it's true.

Anyway,
I really must start my engine already,
there is no time for me to procrastinate. (but I'm still procrastinating lah)
you see the dilemma? UGH.

GOOD LUCK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment