Friday, September 11, 2009

Irresponsible.

I can't concentrate in class today. Something is distracting my mind. I think i have been acting very irresponsible recently, and it guilts me. -,- I don't know what should i do. Should I be a responsible person but not having any fun? or should i go and have fun but need to be irresponsible? maybe things aren't so bad, but i just feel so bad. =(

People around me always scold my stupidity and idotic, they say i always worry things which are not worth to worry at all.

* * *
I enjoyed my English class tonight. =) It's very relaxing, and i'm lovin' it so much. =) I've been following her since i was standard two. undeniably, she is one of the best teachers. =D We talked about occupations. Erm, I don't know what would be my future, i'm aimless. Well, there are future pilot, future doctor, future vet. and a lot of future unknowns in the class. xD hahaha.
* * *
Si en texts me and informs me about something very unbelievable. OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. I can't believe it. well, luckily it's non of my business, if not i'll definitely protes on the matter. =x Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment