Thursday, September 17, 2009

Familiarity.

Late update.

On Monday, sister and I went to this place. Purpose - you know what =(



very familiar logo.

the environment was just perfect to me. =D


the view from inside was not bad too.


shepherd's pie.



Caffe Latte.



Pia Cheh.



a big sigh for her.


stupid six-year-old's drawing.

more artistic, i guess. sister drew this.

that was true. xD

zooooooooooom.
Again, seven-year-old's drawing.
SMILE. =D

Ignore this, i was just pretending to study.

hahaha. this was true - relaxing and eating lollipop, lemon flavour. Yum yum.


Tuesday - i failed to study, i just did some homeworks. =x
so familiar pool.



and the familiar path.



and the familiar room. xD
spot my tiny figure. =D


was having my early dinner.


once upon a time.
And i miss those time.


chiang chiang --- sister !


Deng deng, ME ! =D

honestly, i was completing March homeworks.


Wednesday, i went to the same place, for the same purpose.
ahhhh, i feel so comfy here. =)



our early dinner again.

And i would NEVER eat this anymore.

Well, that day i was very tired. And i fell into unconsciousness until my mum came to fetch me back. xD Not planning to study during these days, i want to fully enjoy the precious one week break. =D WOOOHOOO.
I miss my friends.
Eric, please be patient. okay? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment