Sunday, September 20, 2009

Early birthday celebration.

Thank you to my buddies for celebrating my 16th birthday with me. =) I appreciate them a lot. =) hahaha.

Well, morning we went to take KTM to Subang Jaya.

Zhang Yik. xp

we went to gasoline for lunch.

Si en and my birthday card. xp
*five-year-old drawing*
it means a lot to me.

Attendants. =) Thank you.



zy and bk.


en and eric.
this is my noodle soup. NOT NICE.
zhangyik's.

eric's
tadaaa =P i love this picture because you can't see me.

she says : thank you.

en's.

i hurried because i ate very slow.

we were almost late for the movie.
and i hadn't finish mine.
so i left it like that.
wasted huh. =(

En En. xD


After that, we went for the movie - "Tsunami". Omg, i rated 5/5. It was a Korean movie and there were very little people in the theatre. It was soo sad but touching. Si en and I cried like anything. xp I love that.
Actually planning to go redbox but the price at that time was too expensive for us, so we changed to go for a bowling. =p
heh heh. Kan wo de.


Si en ! xp


what a stupid pose. -,-

zhang yik, yung wen and boonkeong.
they looked tall in this picture. xp

STRIKE!?

pay to wash the drain for them.

Kindly present you:
LimBoonKeong

EricPoon

TanYungWen


YewShuPing
* the ball slanted to the left* =(

bowling. =)

I watched it rolling into the longkang. -,-


my ball rolled very slow, so i waited there patiently to see my 'fabulous' result. =p


nah, my result. so many dashes lah.
But i still managed to Strike once in the second game. =P


E stands for eric, B for boonkeong, and S is me. =P
hahaha, two balls at once.

actually the greenball was stucked there.

although she was the lousiest in bowling, she was satisfied. =D


YungWen.
haha =D money money come come !

the four guys. owh, so CLOSE =D

the only girls. En and I.


After two games, we left. They went to buy my present. =P lol, thank you !
present from Xixili!
Hahaha, you know what would be inside the bag.
And i had a 'great' and 'unforgetable' experience in the fitting room with en and a pregnant assistant. =x
*blush*

four emo heng.

I was very Happy. =) thank you.


you were strong eric.

zhang yik was stronger. xp


hahaha, present from them.


9-years-classmate. =D
all of us were hungry. =x
Then, we went back to Klang town by bus.
ahaha, they formed a perfect line.
and i ruined the figure.


tadaaa. Five of us. Yungwen left.
Best brother. =D
From left, vice chairman, chairman and secretary of PBC.

The day hadn't end yet. =x Lolx, we went for a steamboat dinner at Bukit tinggi 2. hahaha. xp actually, i was exhausted already. But i still laughed alot.

we dumped everything inside. =p

Woohooo, kai dong looo !

Ignore the background. xp
the way sien held chopsticks was weird. agree?
LOL.

Eric.
the late-comers.
Tracy and longtimenosee-Suatxiang.
Thank you for coming on that day =D

three of us wore red tees. =D

the guys. Only three of them XD
wahahaha.
tracy, suatxiang, me and yenpeng. =D
HAPPY HAPPY !

The girls. =D
Five of us !
Take 1.

take 2.
hehehe, for the first time, the number of girls was more than guys in our gatherings.

skinny, blackie andddd biggy. xp
Lame.

Then, they surprised me with a homemade-cake. =) Sien and Tracy made it. Thank you soo muchieee friends. =) hehehe. It was a chocolate cheese cake. Yummy. =D
=DDDDDD

the actual colour.
It looked like a huge oreo biscuit huh. xp
hehehe.
all the steamboat-attendants.
thank you guys. =D


cakies.

Actinggggggggg. -,-

why you licked it !? xp hahaha.
They looked so busy.
Calling girlfriends. xp hahaha.
I was just joking. =x
When i got back home, another homemade-cake was waiting for me. xp family made it. =) hehehe. Thank you tooo alll of you. I had a great day!
nahh, there you are.
banana strawberry chocolate cake. xp

Ermm, I was so touched. Other than thank you, i don't know what i suppose to say already. =) hehehe. I'm wordless.
Really thank you, you guys made my 16th birthday memorable and sweet. =)
Happy Early Birthday to myself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment