Thursday, January 13, 2011

Prom ♥



Finally, it was prom! ♥

I knew that our committee really put alot of efforts in this event and I sincerely hoped that you guys would enjoy yourself and forget about the stupid hot condition. Obviously, I also didn't want that to happen. -,-

Well, in the afternoon, I went over to KEC to help them out :) hehe! people were busy decorating the hall (although was little) and honestly, I got nothing much to do. Just went there for a while, helped them to clean the mirror, and I went back to prepare for the prom :P you know lah, girls, need to do their hair, face, accessories, dress, heels, bags and so many thing to prepare! hahahaha. So after bathing and straightening my stupid messy hair in the saloon, I went over to Tracy's place because there was a make-up person to help us on our make-up that day. Seriously, I didn't know how to make up >< so I needed help but I was so afraid that those professionals did a super thick make-up for me. my make-up was considered thick that night and I was soooo uncomfortable looking at myself with that face. hahaha! but nevermind, whatever, as long as I don't think about it wahaha thanks to tracy and her mom ♥


know what? three of us bought the same dress and same heels!! aww, so sweet alright?? :) so the 3 sisters of course must go together. thanks to tracy's mom, she drove us there ♥ camwhored in the car,

1a


picture by en, Tracy and I ♥

1b

well, I was pretty late there. I was supposed to help yilin out with the registration but I was late so no need help liao lol! I was so sorry elaine! >< then the prom actually started with dinner time, while en and I were waiting for Kido and Wee outside at the lobby. so, camwhored again hehehehe ♥


1c



en took this picture for me ♥ thank you! :) but when it was her turn to take picture with the christmas decoration, kido and wee came! lol both of us ran out to say HI wahahaha!

1d


We also had a photography session before entering :)

my beloved- en, tracy, olivia and I ♥
1e



of course, I must take picture with the INGs ♥
1g




and with bk ♥
1h



Then, after dinner time, we had performances to watch. Rejuvenate ♥ and the others :) The last was kido and wee and I loved their performance really! they sang nice songs and smoothen the surrounding :) ♥ hehehehe!

picture of me and Jaylyn ♥
1i


okay, that were us counting the vote for prom king and queen :))))) excited!

2


bbox?

2a



pretty Khai Teng she was the prom queen that night ♥

2b


Yinyee won the best dress ♥ she was so pretty as well :D

2c



I post this picture because I find it so cute! hahaha. Justin was the prom king so jessie, as the vice chairman walked with him to the stage :) and look at his expression! hahahaha.

2d


prom king and queen :)

2e


Then it was time for dancing. This was the part that I worried the most because I was afraid that nobody would stand out to dance. But, look Justin was asking to waltz with Yinyee so sweet can ♥ hehehe! and so, the others followed and the condition was not bad :) sweet hehe!


2f


look how happy was she :D

2g


khai teng found a partner to dance with too! ♥ she's really cute and charming! :)

2h



hahaha ah boon invited janice for a dance :D

2i



and look! he danced so confidently love this picture because both of them were looking at each other :D

2j


the crowd :)

2k



picture with koji?????? XD

3



I got so high haha ignore my ghostly face ♥ with pjing :)

4



you really must excuse me because I sweat tooooooo much and I dare not to wipe my sweats away because my make-up would like fall then then I would become a real ghost already! hahaha! picture with kailing ♥
4a


with wann jhuin, oh my shit face @@ ♥

4b


beloved viv ♥

4c


1A'06 ♥

4d


en, me, amanda and kai li ♥

4e


with Yi Xuan ♥

4f


with thuan song and jhuin how both good men :)

5

with sweetie elaine ♥


6


with the important people in my life, the INGs plus jhuin how and my sisters ♥

7


with jessie and olivia ♥ two really pretty girls :)

8

with ah boon :) cheer up alright! it's really saddening to see you emo. -,-

10



with brandon my pet brother :)

11


with CHING aw ♥

12

with Vivian the pretty girl ♥

13


with Yati ♥

14


with zhangyik ♥

15


classmates ♥ buddies ♥

16


I was like last minute got into the picture hehe! so it looked kind of weird XD

17


I personally love this picture I think it looked sweet ♥ aw! with our new sista ERIC!

18



they said wanna qiao pi gu but I was the most obvious one unfair XD

19

ah boon was sweating like hell and made me do this stupidddddddd deformed expression haha!

20


with zhangyik my pet brother ♥

21


with molly ♥

22


♥♥

IMG_8937


loooook! ♥

IMG_8940


YATI ♥

IMG_8942


jessie ♥

IMG_8948

cally ♥

IMG_8952


Chia Voon ♥

IMG_8953


Neng :)

IMG_8957


chee seng was so cute that night! hahahaha ♥

IMG_8960

cally :)


IMG_8962


kern jiang :)

IMG_8964


with wee minn and bing! ♥ I was supposed to act like a light bulb. :P

IMG_8968


with chi en ♥

IMG_8969


with Jia Wei ♥

IMG_8971


with Janice ♥

IMG_8974


with hong yee :)

IMG_8984


chia voon again :P

IMG_8998


this picture was deleted in facebook because chee seng asked me to! hahaha. I thought he was serious but after I deleted he told me that he was just joking fml XD so I post it here again hehehe! they were ... GAYING. get me? XD

IMG_9004

group picture when most of them left :)

IMG_9007


I will always love you guys ♥

IMG_9008


Then, zhangyik drove me home really thanks to him! :) ♥ hehehehe! This was the first time I wore fake eyelashes (I actually super don't like it) but nevermind :) look, howww fake it was XD


IMG_9009



I could smallen my eyes that day, only for that day XD

IMG_90010


It was a good night, perfect with the buddies! ♥

I ♥ YOU :)


No comments:

Post a Comment