Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peter Pan Musical


Tracy, En and I went for the Peter Pan Musical at Sunway Lagoon on new year day. Of course, our siblings tagged along. So my pretty good mom drove me and my sis there! It was pretty jam on new year. -,- Hmmm, we reached Sunway Pyramid quite early and while waiting for the others to come, we had Auntie Anne's pretzel cheese again ♥ Always my love :)


1


They had McD so we went to meet them there. Then after dinner, we went to queue to enter in Sunway Lagoon.

Thanks to Tracy for the pics

2


Not really crowded seriously,

3


while waiting for the show to start, we took pictures first lah

4


5a


 
5


En and I

6


Tracy and I

7


The musical commenced. Honestly I didn't really remember what peter pan was talking about. I just knew that he was a boy who would never grow up. something like that haha!

7a

7b

since this was a musical, there were lots of singing and dancing I ♥ it!

7c



7d

7e

7f

7g



dancers from different countries in the world
7h


END!

7z


Then, kids had a chance to go up the stage to take pictures with them ♥ so nice.

8



9

Peter and Wendy
10



11

The show took about one hour only. On our way back, we took pictures in sunway lagoon


Sunway Hotel, the scenery was really nice :)
12




13

I wondered why don't we just sit on the bench and take picture?

14



15

16


my sister's friend Ai Choo's brother was fetching us home. so while waiting for him to have dinner with his girlfriend, we went to hunt for food. most of the shops and restaurants were closed at that time, it was pretty late. we could only find this, CONEPIZZA.

17


the pizzas looked like this,

18


bought one, not bad but not very yummilicious though.

18a




19


MY NEW YEAR WAS

PRETTY GOOD :)

Happy 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment