Saturday, January 15, 2011

Gulliver's Travel


It was one day after prom night :) I accompanied my two brothers to Aeon for a random outing. hehe! Surprisingly, I met jessie and olivia and the gang there :) so, we took picture ♥ love them! hehe!

1



Then, I went to buy tickets for a movie later. Before the movie commenced, went to have BIG APPLE DONUTS ♥ now my favourite is, De La Cheese ♥ sounds nice, right? indeed!

IMG_1564


look at my little brother, enjoying his donut ♥

IMG_1565



he's so cute with his girlish hair :P

IMG_1568



then both of them went to the pet lovers centre to see animals. oh, the place that I hate the most. so I left them there and went for a walk myself. this wa a picture my brother captured. I think it was so cute so I post it here to share :) sooooo cute right!

IMG_1573



Then, POPCORN time ♥

IMG_1592


We were watching Gulliver's Travel. Seriously, I didn't like this movie, I think it was so pointless omg I didn't know how to say. You watch it, then you know. but take my advice, don't watch this movie unless you have no choice. hahahaha! :P

IMG_1592a



Then saw a spiritual person blowing spiritual music, I love the music honestly ♥ :) it's very soothing.

IMG_1597


There, I called it a day hehehe, simple but I was glad that I spent time with my siblings ♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment