Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Farewell NS fellows!


Cally suggested to do a little farewell for the NS fellows. *Actually we just simply wanted to hang out :) hehehe! so, it was at chia voon's place again :)

I reached there pretty early because I got to leave home before my daddy came home :P oh my. then, vincent ran to me again. hahaha he showed me chia voon's bedroom and his. he's really super friendly can I didn't know how to describe. XD then I allowed him to play with my camera but his mom and sisters scolded him said: cannot play! lol so he just took some picture of himself because he took the camera inside out! hahaha! cute right!  ♥

IMG_1605


vincent ♥

IMG_1606




after I corrected him, he didn't know what to capture so I asked him to capture me lah XD

IMG_1608


then John wanted to play with the camera too :) so I let him played. hehehe chia voon and her mom had the same reaction too! @@ XD

IMG_1610


then John went to get his don't know what I'll call it children book to show Jia Wei and I think jia wei was telling a story??? haha XD

IMG_1614


neng was beside me so I just captured him hehe!

IMG_1616
it was dinner time! so we didn't want to order pizza so we walked to Tesco *planning to eat cheese cakes but it was so costy so we just went for a simple dinner at kopitiam :)

IMG_1616a


waiting sleepily for the food, ♥

IMG_1622

neng took my camera and he went taking photos around the tables, this is wei qin and zhangyik :) 
IMG_1624


suyee and guan yee ♥
IMG_1625


chia voon and on with a sign ON! ♥
IMG_1626


bing and vminn :)
IMG_1627


wee minn and yann herng 
IMG_1628



en, tracy and I ♥ aww I miss both of them!
IMG_1629


Jia Wei and Eric ♥
IMG_1630


random pictures ♥
IMG_1631


IMG_1632


IMG_1633


IMG_1634


IMG_1635


IMG_1636


IMG_1637



I think neng was really bored so he took the pictures of everyone ONE by ONE ♥

qin :)
IMG_1638


guan yee :)
IMG_1639


Eric :)
IMG_1640


Jia wei :)
IMG_1641


yati :)
IMG_1642


IMG_1643


chia voon ♥
IMG_1644


bing ♥
IMG_1645


wee minn :)
IMG_1646


yann herng :)
IMG_1647


en en ♥
IMG_1648

tracy ♥
IMG_1649


zhangyik ♥
IMG_1651


suyee ♥
IMG_1654


my dinner was pataya something like egg balut rice haha! not bad lah just that the taste was too little. I love food with heavy texture. ♥ heh heh! but of course, not spicy!

After dinner, my tummy was so bloated d ugh! we walked back to chia voon's place and had nothing to do, we played CHEAT again ♥ hehehehe!

IMG_1655


before leaving, chia voon's mom treated us with ba gua and grapes ♥ it was real nice so I kept eating and they were like @@ why this fat girl kept eating ba gua haha!

Group picture ♥♥♥

IMG_1656

IMG_1657

promoting ba gua hahaha! 
IMG_1658



random outing but I love the moments with them ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment