Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bye hair!



Pictures in this entry were uploaded by photobucket :) hehe! I hope it works. 

Well, my little brother was going to standard one this year :) hehehe! it was one day before his orientation day at his new primary school = my former primary school :) hehehe! and the school rule is, boys must be botak!!! hahaha. laugh die me :P my handsome brother was going to shave his hair botak XD 

him before shaving hair 

Photobucket


cute right!

Photobucket





start shaving his hair hehehe I was glad that he didn't resist or what, I love him!


start getting unhappy :P

Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket

random pictures 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket

♥ 


That's all for today :) 

He's still handsome with his botak head!



Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment